I received my PhD in public policy at The Harris School at The University of Chicago. I am interested in American Politics and Formal Modeling with a specific focus on the Politics of Bureaucracy.
I will be a Postdoctoral Fellow at The Wallis Institute at The University of Rochester starting in September 2017.
- Delegation and Rotating Principals (Link)
- Delegation to an Overconfident Expert (with Scott Ashworth) (Link)
- Federalism, Information and Delegation
Previous Teaching Experience
- Teaching Assistant for Advanced Microeconomics for Policy Analysis (PhD level, 2012 – 2014)
- Teaching Assistant for Decisions and Organizations (Masters level, 2014 – 2015)
- Teaching Assistant for Politics and Policy (Undergraduate level, 2013).
Awards and Fellowships
- Bradley Fellow for 2011-2012